May 20, 2013

My Brother: Drawn to Faces

Some say that there is no such thing as talent.  I would say my brother is an exception.

I have always looked up to my older brother Nathan.  He is super smart, funny and yes, talented.  He has no formal training, yet he is an amazing artist.  As kids, he built my younger brother and me a time traveling Delorean out of cardboard.  He sketched pictures of Indiana Jones for us and painted a Ren & Stimpy mural on his bedroom wall.

A few months ago, Nathan was approached about doing an interview for Creative License TV.  Despite his incredible talent, Nathan is very gun shy about showing his work.  My family was surprised and delighted when he agreed to do the segment.

I was so impressed and pleased by the final product.  I felt like they captured my brother and his personality perfectly.  I was also proud to see other family members on the video eloquently expressing their love for Nathan's talent.

Without further ado, here is the segment:

1 comment:

Kristin Youngblood said...

I had no idea, this is so great and awesome! Thanks for sharing!