|Okay, they're not from the same card but you get the idea!|
Here I am on Good Morning Chattanooga making these cards with Lauren!
For this tutorial, you'll need:
Acrylic paint (any color should work)
A blank white card
A white crayon
A Sharpie pen (or any other permanent pen)
Stamp alphabet (optional)
Purple paint (optional)
Purple paint pen (optional)
1. Mix two parts paint with one part dishwashing liquid.
2. Draw a heart on the cardstock. (I used a cookie cutter for a stencil! You can always print off the size heart you want from Word or the internet)
3. Write the secret message you want your Valentine to discover with a Sharpie pen.
4. Cover the message with a white crayon. It's not necessary to color in the entire heart--but make sure you cover the words well.
5. Paint in the entire heart with the paint/soap mixture. Dry and paint again until the message is completely covered. Depending on how light your paint color is, this will take 2-3 coats. Be sure to let the paint dry in between coats (it only takes a few minutes for one coat to dry).
6. I used an alphabet stamp set to stamp the words "SCRATCH ME" on top of the dried heart to make it look like a conversation heart candy. I outlined the outside of the heart with a purple paint pen.