This month marks the second anniversary of my Etsy shop, BiblioBags. To celebrate, I'm giving away a free custom book purse!
FREE CUSTOM PURSE FROM BIBLIOBAGS GIVEAWAY
An up to $85 value!
How to enter:
1. Post what book you would want made into a custom book purse on BiblioBags’ Facebook Wall as many times as you like.
2. Post one comment on this blog.
I will choose a winner at random next Monday, May 21st and announce it on my Facebook wall and on my blog.
1. All entrants must be 12 years or older. However, I will make whatever book purse (within reason and the following rules) you like for whomever you like! Say your 9 year old niece really wants one . . . you can enter the contest and I can make a book purse for her. Make sense?
2. All materials including the book, fabric and handles must be within my set budget. No $400 first edition books or diamond encrusted handles, okay? I’ll let you know what is reasonable and what is not.
3. Please no books that include or promote pornography, hateful speech, symbols, etc. Let’s keep it nice and clean, folks . . . especially on the cover! Example: Your favorite book may be a historical text on WWII but if it has a swastika on the cover, I’m not comfortable making a purse out of it. While we’re at it, no religious texts allowed either. I don’t want to anger any dieties . . . my life is complicated enough. I reserve the right to turn down a book if I find it offensive or inappropriate. But relax. I may be Mormon but I’m pretty laid back. I just don’t want to put my name on something that is offensive or in excessively bad taste. A little bad taste I’m okay with. Wink, wink.
4. Your choice of book is subject to my review, meaning, if it’s too shabby to make into a purse, you’ll have to find another one. I prefer hardcover/hardback books in good condition. I will try to make your wildest book purse dreams come true but if it’s not possible, we’ll have to try something different. So be patient with me! (Because the best way to make someone patient is to throw an exclamation point at them . . . )
5. Please allow at least 5 weeks for me to complete your custom purse. Sometimes I am backed up with several orders at a time, sometimes I have none at all. It just depends on my work load at the moment.
Need ideas? Go to my shop page and peruse my “sold” listings. There’s a huge range of what can do and what I have done in the past.